This Sunday at St. Mary's
The Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost
Bulletin is updated Thursday afternoons
The service will be led from the sanctuary and elsewhere by worship and music leaders, and streamed to the off-campus congregation over Zoom, Facebook, and Twitch.
The preacher this Sunday will be the Rev. Israel Portilla-Gómez
Music for this service will be by the Praise Singers
Lord, we pray that your grace may always precede and follow us, that
we may continually be given to good works; through Jesus Christ our
Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now
and for ever. Amen.
Malachi 3:6-7, 10-12
Ways to Worship
Whether you live in Anchorage, elsewhere in Alaska, or in another state or country, we warmly invite you to join us each Sunday on Zoom, Facebook Live, or Twitch, or in the sanctuary on our church campus at Tudor and Lake Otis.
A few important notes:
- Masking is now recommended, but optional. Masks are available in the narthex as you enter the main church building.
- We are now providing childcare during the 10 am Sunday service. We also have a "Wiggle Room", from which the service can be seen and heard, available for those with small children. In September, childcare will be in the Wiggle Room; in October, it will move to its usual location, the Young Disciples Room in Waldron hall.
- We are not limiting on-campus gathering capacity or requiring that parishioners sign in for contact tracing, so please choose the attendance option that is safest and best for you and your loved ones.
- Those attending services via Zoom who have their cameras on will be visible to the on-campus congregation; on-campus or online, you are a full participant and full member of our congregation, and your presence is important.
- There are cameras and a monitor screen at the rear of the sanctuary, above the prayer votives; those attending on campus may turn around to greet those attending via Zoom at the Passing of the Peace. Seats on the far right of the sanctuary (near the southeast windows) are not visible to these cameras.
As we move through the third year of this pandemic, we may feel a range of emotions, from hope and promise to concern and uncertainty and discomfort. This is all normal. Give yourselves grace, and come as you are.
Note: Live videos appear here during broadcast. This video is scheduled to premiere on Live videos may take 30 seconds to 1 minute to begin streaming;
After the broadcast has completed, please visit our live video archive page on Facebook (no login required) to view past live videos.
Sunday at 10:00 AM AKDT
Refresh your browser at the premiere time to view
if not immediately available, refresh again after 1 minute.
Note: Live videos appear here during broadcast.
This video is scheduled to premiere on
Live videos may take 30 seconds to 1 minute to begin streaming;
Need help accessing worship services?