This Sunday at St. Mary's
the Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany
St. Mary's Annual Meeting
Bulletin is updated Thursday afternoons
The 8 am service is held in the chapel and is on-campus only. The 10 am service is led from the sanctuary and elsewhere by worship and music leaders, and streamed to the off-campus congregation over Zoom, Facebook, and Twitch.
The preacher this Sunday will be the Rev. Michael Burke
Almighty God, who created us in your image: Grant us grace fearlessly to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression; and, that we may reverently use our freedom, help us to employ it in the maintenance of justice in our communities and among the nations, to the glory of your holy Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you in the power of the Holy Spirit, in us, around us, and amongst us, amen.
1 Corinthians 12:4-13
Ways to Worship
Whether you live in Anchorage, elsewhere in Alaska, or in another state or country, we warmly invite you to join us each Sunday on Zoom, Facebook Live, or Twitch, or in the sanctuary on our church campus at Tudor and Lake Otis.
A few important notes:
- Masking is now optional. Masks are available in the narthex as you enter the main church building; please remember especially to mask or attend church online if you have a cough or other symptoms. When it comes to germs, not sharing is caring!
- Children are always welcome in our services - their voices, energy, and joy remind us that we, too, are children of God. For those who wish, we offer childcare in the remodeled Young Disciples Room (in Waldron Hall, to the right as you enter the church) during the 10 am Sunday service and during Christian Formation Hour (11:30-12:30). We also have a "Wiggle Room", from which the service can be seen and heard, available for those with small children who could use a more relaxed space.
- We are not limiting on-campus gathering capacity or requiring that parishioners sign in for contact tracing, so please choose the attendance option that is safest and best for you and your loved ones.
- Those attending services via Zoom who have their cameras on will be visible to the on-campus congregation; on-campus or online, you are a full participant and full member of our congregation, and your presence is important.
- There are cameras and a monitor screen at the rear of the sanctuary, above the prayer votives; those attending on campus may turn around to greet those attending via Zoom at the Passing of the Peace. Seats on the far right of the sanctuary (near the southeast windows) are not visible to these cameras.
As we move through the third year of this pandemic, we may feel a range of emotions, from hope and promise to concern and uncertainty and discomfort. This is all normal. Give yourselves grace, and come as you are.
Note: Live videos appear here during broadcast. This video is scheduled to premiere on Live videos may take 30 seconds to 1 minute to begin streaming;
After the broadcast has completed, please visit our live video archive page on Facebook (no login required) to view past live videos.
Sunday at 10:00 AM AKST
Refresh your browser at the premiere time to view
if not immediately available, refresh again after 1 minute.
Note: Live videos appear here during broadcast.
This video is scheduled to premiere on
Live videos may take 30 seconds to 1 minute to begin streaming;
Need help accessing worship services?